Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oops!

Just a short update today, because I have to spend the next four hours of my life trying to learn how to operate table saws for carpentry crew against my will.

I have had two exhausting (but exceedingly wonderful) days in a row being back at school, and as a result I managed to sleep through my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. But I lost 3 pounds this week! I'm not quite sure how I managed it, but I'm quite pleased.

While I was home, I bought a new pair of goal pants, and I'm very excited to see if they fit next week! I'll post a picture if they do, of course. It's amazing the difference that losing two or three pounds makes at my current weight, as opposed to when I began this adventure...soon enough, I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Can't say I'm complaining.

cross your cyber-fingers that I don't maim myself with carpentry tools,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment